|Peace of Mind newsletter|
UNDER 10 PLACES / SEATS AVAILABLE!
Last registration day: 24th October.
Free crisis prevention and -management presentation for education facilities, 30th Oct 2012 (Tue), 5:00pm – 7:00pm, in Central
Peace of Mind Ltd. is happy to invite you to attend a free crisis management session targeting educational facilities. During the 2-hour presentation we will look at crisis management needs of educational facilities (all the grades from kindergarten to universities), conflict management skills for personnel, school bullying prevention-training options, prevention of targeted violence in educational institutions as well as travel security issues for school trips abroad
This is an event you should not miss!
DOWNLOAD SCHOOL SAFETY BROCHURE FROM BELOW LINK
Outcomes for participants
- The participants will be able to estimate the safety and security needs of the facilities.
- Help your personnel to further improve the safety and security of children or even older students, especially in typical risk related situations of educational facilities.
- Create or improve Standard Operating Procedures for situations where crisis management skills are needed.
- Improve personnel’s performance in related incidents in a way that their communication and behavior will prevent further crisis.
- Empower and build confidence amongst staff members to positively respond to incidents that have potential to more serious conflicts.
- Develop and clarify the “Magic first minutes” that are needed to remain in control of the incidents.
- Emphasize how proper crisis management tactics will help to protect organization's "corporate image", minimizing compensation is part the reflection of how well the staff handle the situation
- The presentation will also address issues related to specific threats and topics such as crisis communication, incident management, personal responses to critical incidents and the aftermath of traumatic incidents.
About “Peace of Mind Threat Management”
Peace of Mind Ltd. has trained the majority of private schools in Finland and provides safety, security and crisis management training services to nearly 50 various educational facilities this year.
Peace of Mind Threat Management Company Ltd. Is the biggest privately owned crime and workplace violence prevention and threat management company in Northern Europe with annual operations and assignments reaching six continents. Since 2010, Peace of Mind has had office in Hong Kong with a strong presence in Asia-Pacific. Our client base covers over 1000 corporations, companies and public organizations. Peace of Mind Threat Management Company Ltd. has performed crisis prevention and conflict management training assignments on six continents and in over 30 countries on an annual basis. Our staff of 10 professionals have provided training, auditing and/or consulting services over 800 times during the fiscal year in 2011. Peace of Mind Ltd. is a member in a global risk management organization, Temi Group Ltd.
DOWNLOAD SCHOOL SAFETY BROCHURE BELOW
Please notify us, if You do not wish to receive more emails from Peace of Mind.
Copyright Peace of Mind Ltd 2019